Saturday, February 26, 2005

I've arrived!

More pictures coming soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good baby you are, all those people passing you around, and you didn't even cry. Yes I had to check your "little" feet too!!!
Can't wait to babysit!!!

Great Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all three of you. I hope everyone is doing well.

Sam

Anonymous said...

grandma Lois loves the baby! and wishes little John many worldly adventures in his life like his grandpa John who I know was watching with anticipation. You couldn't be more perfect little John. I can't wait to spend time with you and I'm already writing Irish children's stories for you to remember that side of your heritage. With so many people around, I knew you'd understand if I'd see you in a few days. You are my little Irish rose for sure; Mary and Dorothy lit a candle for you at the cathedral and we were all praying for you. I'm so glad your dad is so clever to post your picture for all to see and I know your mother will always provide tender loving care and also allow the Swedish side of our heritage to become a part of your life as well.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, baby Jack! I've been waiting to meet you for many months.

You are absolutely beautiful--and, I'm sure you are equally intelligent, thoroughly witty and incredibly charming, just like both grandfathers and Dad.

I'm looking forward to lots of fun watching you grow up! There are some great ways to test out your parents I can teach you (that I learned from your cousins, Mac and Libby). We'll have some hugs and giggles.

Love,
Great Aunt Mary Joe

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Jack, I cant wait to come home and see you this weekend. I keep calling Jasper for updates but I think hes got things under control. Im sure Whit and Buster will keep you company until you can meet your favorite uncle ! I put your picture as my cell phone back ground so I can show it to everyone.


See you soon Baby Jack

Uncle Rocky

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetie! Your cousin Colby is so happy you are here and can't wait to teach you everything he knows! Be good to your mom and dad!

Auntie TT

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy, on such a beautiful baby boy. You did good with the birth, Mommy!
best wishes,
Mary Louisa (pg.org)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can not wait to meet the little one. I hope everything went well. You will both be such wonderful parents. Zerind would love to plan a play date sometime soon. Give us a call once you are all settled in.
Love,
Jessica, Jeff & Zerind