I enjoyed the open house in my honor after the baptism. I got lots of great gifts and I even got my hand in the cake. I've also been looking on as my basketball court gets built in the backyard. Dad tells me it's going to be great, but I look on with some concern. The slanted driveway, which dad says is for rain runoff, looks like a few ankle busters waiting to happen.
I had my two month Dr. Welle appt this week. I'm weighing in at just under 14 lbs, 24 inches long and am in the 75th and 80th percentiles for height and weight. Despite my somewhat impressive height percentiles, I don't have to look up too high from my carseat to see the tallest Schneider or Ibach.
I would also like to extend a BIG happy birthday to my grandma Lois! I am looking forward to her safe return.
I'm also starting to smile, so if mom and dad were quicker with the camera, I might let all of you catch a glimpse sometime. Until then.....




4 comments:
I'd like to say Im 6'2 and the tallest Schneider! But I'd be happy to pass that title on to Jack someday, but who are we kidding here :)
Uncle Rock
you are indeed cute as a button and sooooooo sweet! green definitely looks great on you - must be the Irish bloodline:) sure am glad Grandma Lois shared this site with me.
great to see the pictures - do you have any of Jack with the "pups" ?
Mariette
I've seen a lot of Schneider babies in my time (including Jack's father and Grandfather) and this kid has them all beat in the cute department . . . but I'm waiting for the curly hair.
Senior Uncle Joe
Post a Comment