Thursday, July 07, 2005

4 Months Old

In addition to smiling and eating, I've added rolling to my repertoire. Mom and Dad have to be careful about leaving me on the bed alone now as I enjoy rolling over from back to stomach and back again. I had my 4 months appt. last week with Dr. Welle. He says I am "off the charts!" when it comes to my height and weight. I'm weighing in at 17lbs 130z and 26" long which Doc tells me is in the 90s percentile.

To aid in my weight gain I've started eating infant rice. It's a lot messier and more of a hassle than my bottle, but it fills me up well and allows me to go a few more hours between bottles.

Dad took me swimming last week at the lakes which was a lot of fun. The water was cold at first but I really enjoyed being able to kick my legs so freely.

Catch ya later....Baby Jack




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Jack, it looks like you're off the charts in "cuteness" too. Hey, you finally got caught in the act of smiling, what a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Jack. Has anyone taken you to the Metrodome yet? You'd love it there, so big, so many people to look at. We will definately have to go there together sometime and watch our team, the twins, win some games.

Love,
Uncle Rocky

Anonymous said...

Oh Jack it's nice being able to spend time with you down at the lakes! There's always so much to see! Not to mention your greatness of missing it all by falling asleep in the swing and snoring ;) Take care baby Jack!